Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day


Great day yesterday talking to my family! It brought so much joy to me. I know that the work we are doing here is so important. Knowing that the Lord blesses my family and friends back home whom I love brings me so much peace and joy as I am away. I feel the comfort of my Savior when doing that.

 The wonderful Butterfield Family let me and Elder Broulim go and Facetime at their house ... which was awesome and it all worked out perfect. I got to talk to my companion's family and WOW they are just amazing. I truly feel loved by them already and feel so humbled. This past week we were somehow able to get a lot more member-present lessons... which is amazing. 

Yes, at times yesterday it was hard BUT I felt so much peace. The was the first Mother's Day without my beautiful mother, but I know that she knows how great she was for me. If it weren't for her I wouldn't be here on my mission and be doing what I am doing. She was, and still is, my eternal Rock and she gives me so much strength when I need it so badly!  Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. 

My family are the most AMAZING people ever. My dad and brother are the 2 STRONGEST guys that I know and my princess sister is soooo brave and amazing. I want all who read this to know how important families are, and that the Gospel of Jesus Christ binds and bonds families and keeps them strong when trials arrive. I can testify of that because it happend to me!  Hope you all have a great week!  The Church is SO true :)
Love always,
Elder Taylor



Just a cool sunset here!  They have the best ones

No comments:

Post a Comment