Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Priesthood

Hey everyone!! 

I'M SO SORRY that again I don't have too much time to write. There is a lot of missionaries wanting to use my computer so I don't want to be selfish, but this week I learned a lot about the priesthood.

Our mission is now teaching the laws and ordinances of the Gospel before people's baptisms to help them understand better everything that is important for us to know in this life.

I really learned a lot about the priesthood. That truly we need the keys, not just the power of the priesthood. If I were to try to open up a door, even if I had power (faith and worthiness) I couldn't do it unless I had the keys to unlock it.  Same as it is for us ... we need keys to do ordinances and permission to open the door to eternal life.

As much as people claim to have the power, we are the ONLY ones who have the keys to actually unlock the blessings from heaven...  which are all done through the priesthood! 

Love you all,
Elder Taylor 

1 comment: