Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Busy Week

Hey! I don't actually have a ton of time this week for a full blog email! 


There's a lot of work to be done here in Socorro and my companion and I are trying to figure out how to turn this area around and show the ward (who haven't had a baptism in almost a year and a half) that there are people here prepared! 

As I have been studying the great missionaries in the Book of Mormon I haven't just been reading them as stories; I believe the Book of Mormon wasn't made to be a book full of history or cool stories but as a guide and instructions to help us prepare to meet our Maker.
Read the scriptures in a way that you may receive revelation, instruction and personal peace. Take their experiences... not their stories! 

Thank you all for the support!

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment