Friday, March 15, 2013

Elder Taylor's trainer

Elder Taylor's father received the following email and wanted to share :

Brent,

I'm a student in the JD/MBA program at Northwestern and by a serendipitous set of events, had a chance to talk to your son's missionary companion on the phone last night for a few minutes. I thought I'd send a quick note to let you know if I could hand pick a missionary companion to train my son as a missionary it would be Elder Schneider, his current companion. I taught him in the mission field when he was 17 and he's hard working Arkansas boy that is as kind as they come. He seemed pretty excited to be working with your son so I thought I'd just pass that along (especially since it was even more coincidental that your son was born in Evanston while you were at Northwestern).

Take care and know your son's in great hands,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment