Monday, March 25, 2013

Hello everyone!


So this past week I finished my first book called Our Search for Happiness by Elder Ballard. It was awesome.  For all of you who are not members READ it because it explains this Gospel perfectly.  If you are a member your should still read it and then give it to a non-member friend. 

So, I heard a really cool promise yesterday at church for all of the members in our stake. They were told that if they drive directly to the Juarez Mexico temple that they will make it safely  and that the Lord will protect them and NO one has had any problems. 

So, it was transfers and Elder Schneider and I are staying together for another 6 weeks... which is tight!  We used to be in a only sister missionary district but now it is bigger since we got 4 new elders!  Pretty awesome. I had to speak and play piano for the meeting because my comp is the district leader (haha). I hate playing piano when I'm rusty. 

My aunt told me that I've got over a thousand views on my blog!!  That was so humbling to hear ... I truly hope this uplifts people as they read.  PLEASE share it with non-member friends...l want it to be a missionary opportunity as well. :) 

Last Sunday I attended Moises baptism.  He has tattoos all over his body and face, and has been investigating for 5 YEARS and now, finally, after waiting because of certain crimes he committed before he could get baptized.  Anyone can have a change of heart. He paid tithing and did everything without being a member and now he finally is. 

We met with Christopher, a divorced father with 3 girls and an awesome hispanic guy who's job is making commercials and tv shows.  I asked him to be baptized, and he said "YES" and that his step dad was a member.
 
Tomorrow is my mother's birthday.  March 26th 1970 was when our Heavenly Father gave us a very special daughter of his to BLESS ALL of us. Not a day that goes by that I don't think of her or how she would react in a situation or what she would tell me. I want everyone who reads this to do something on the 26th for someone else!!!  Because my mother was always in the service of others ... so do something on her behalf. I pray that I will feel closer to her as I serve and that her passing will only make me stronger and make me be able to testify of the Gospel and it's impact on one's life!  I have to go because I didn't have a lot of time today, but I love you all and hope you have a great week.
 
Yours Truly,
Elder Taylor


Some pictures from this week ...

a picture of me planning! haha
that's how many people we've got! so cool!

a beautiful sunset

a letter "C" for my mom from my aunt coco ...
in remembrance of her and her bday tomorrow on the 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment